WHO HAS ONE OF THE SAFEST LARGE CAMPUSES IN TENNESSEE?
Bordered on three sides by non-thru streets, car and foot traffic is almost entirely school-related. That’s just one of the reasons UofM boasts the lowest campus incident rate in Tennessee, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
And with campus-wide initiatives, ongoing enhancements in technology and regular performance reviews, we’re committed to an environment where your comfort, confidence and safety are paramount.
- UofM police officers on duty 24/7, patrolling by car, bike and foot
- 600 campus security cameras
- Strategically-placed outdoor emergency telephones
- Tiger Patrol program to accompany students, faculty, staff and visitors around campus after dark
- Mobile app, mass emails, text messages and outdoor loudspeaker system during severe weather or other emergencies